Steph has an amazingly successful digital nomad career, several side hustles and a home base in San Diego. But she only got here after taking her time to explore what she really wants in life.
In this interview, Steph and I talk about the book Algorithms To Live By. She explained how you should explore for 37% of your time, and exploit your ideal situation for the other 63%. I loved learning about this concept, but don't worry: we also talk about Steph's digital nomad life, favorite locations and travel style.
Links we mentioned:
Connect with Steph:
Connect with Anne: